Introduction to Vice Chair: Sarah Xu

My name is Sarah Xu and I am so honored to be your UNHRC Vice Chair this year. I am a sophomore at UC Berkeley majoring in Environmental Economics and Policy and minoring in Global Poverty and Practice.

In addition to Model United Nations, I am currently the Theme Program Assistant in the Global Environment Theme House, a contributor to the Leaflet, and an associate in the ASUC Senate office of Anna Whitney.

Aside from academics, I love getting lost on public transportation around the Bay Area and drinking copious amounts of coffee.

I am so excited for BMUN LXVII and I hope that you all enjoy and learn a lot from our committee. I will sadly not be able to interact with you, the delegates, during committee as I will be running the Office of Public Information (OPI) during the conference. However, do not hesitate to reach out to me if you have any questions on UNHRC at sxu@bmun.org

Best Wishes,
Sarah Xu

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are NGOs the only way to support IDPs?

Boko Haram's Anti-Western Strategy and the 'Western' Aid Worker

Assessing the Psychological Situation of Internally Displaced Peoples