Introduction to Head Chair: Annalise

Hi Delegates!

My name is Annalise Fox and I will be your head chair for UNHRC this year! I am currently sophomore at UC Berkeley majoring in Global studies, with an emphasis on peace and conflict in the Middle East, and Child Development.

I have been doing MUN now for 6 years and have loved every minute! I hope to give you guys as a great of an experience as I had as a delegate when I went to BMUN.

On campus, aside from BMUN, I work with Americorps as a teacher at a Headstart preschool for children under the poverty line in Oakland. I also serve as a Site Leader for The Berkeley Project, helping to organize community service events at local non-profits. 

Outside of school I love baking, birdwatching, going to the movies, and watching hockey. I hope to soon visit all the national parks (I only have 10 left woo!) and I have watched the original Star Wars trilogy at least 100 times. I have a pet dog named Daisy and a pet snake named Nixle, both of which I love with all my heart.

I can't wait to see you all at BMUN 67!

Don't hesitate to email unhrclxvii@bmun.org with any questions!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are NGOs the only way to support IDPs?

Boko Haram's Anti-Western Strategy and the 'Western' Aid Worker

Assessing the Psychological Situation of Internally Displaced Peoples